If your RugsLuxe.com purchase does not meet your satisfaction, you may return it within two weeks (14 days) of Delivery. To return an item, the item must be new, unused, and in its original packaging.
- Shipping and delivery fees are non-refundable.
- Processing & handling fees are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for payment of the return shipping charges.
- Restocking Fee: A 20% restocking charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error.
- Return is not acceptable for customized rugs, products sold through as a clearance or a custom item, and also rug pads that have been opened.
- Please note merchandise returned damaged, without a return authorization number (RA#), or more than 30 days after the RA# was issued or shipped to the wrong address may be refused or incur additional freight costs and a 20% service fee.
All rugs must be repackaged and returned in original packing material or equivalent packing materials. We will not accept merchandise that has been soiled or damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
Any return without a return authorization or refused upon delivery will be charged a 20% return service fee and cost of freight.
Returns are not accepted for the following:
cut roll runners
Made to Order items
Clearance or Closeout items
Rug pads that have been opened.
Items marked as "Final Sale"
No returns will be accepted after 14-days of delivery.
Damages and manufacturing defects must be reported within 5 business days of delivery.
For assistance with a damaged or defective item, please email us at: email@example.com and one of our support team members will contact you as quickly as possible.
The returned item must be in new condition. If it is soiled or damaged, it will not be approved for a refund. Do not fold, staple or tape any surfaces of the item or rug.
No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Returns that are received without an RA# or shipped to the wrong address will incur additional freight costs and a 20% service fee.
Please allow 1-2 weeks to process your credit in the original form of payment after the returned merchandise is received in “like-new” condition.
Rug pads that have been opened may not be returned for credit.
If the item is damaged or appears defective:
If your item arrives damaged or appears to have a defect, you must contact customer service within 5 business DAYS OF DELIVERY.
Note on size: Some rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but is considered a normal characteristic. Due to the rug washing process, shrinkage can be unpredictable.
Note on shedding: All hand-made rugs exhibit some degree of shedding, like rugs containing wool. This is normal and not a manufacturer's defect. Although it can be frustrating, the amount of shedding will decrease over time and eventually stop. Regular and frequent vacuuming will help.
Please provide us with the following information that will help us efficiently review your claim:
1. Include your order number.
2. Briefly describe the issue.
3. Photos are required to best accommodate you. Include photos that show any issue with the rug, including the packaging and the label on the back of the rug. Close-ups and pulled-back images are also helpful.
4. Let us know if you would like to receive a replacement of the same item, or if you prefer a refund without a replacement.
Note that if approved, you will receive a refund either way; the replacement order will be charged as a separate transaction at the time of shipment.
Once we receive all the above information and photos, we will get back to you as quickly as possible. In the meantime, prepare the item(s) for shipping. Rugs must be completely covered in plastic to ship appropriately.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our support team members will contact you as quickly as possible.