- When you send an email to Rugs Luxe you are agreeing to receive a response from Rugs Luxe. This does not mean that you automatically opt into our email lists.
- You agree that all communication, agreements, and disclosures remain the property of Rugs Luxe.
- Rugs Luxe collects and stores your personal information when you sign in, create an account, or enter a contest or promotion. When you create an account RugsLuxe asks you for your first and last name, your e-mail address, and a password. If you are ordering a product, we will additionally ask you for your billing address, shipping address, and credit card information.
- When you make a purchase, you are hooked directly to a secure payment processor bank.
- Rugs Luxe does track the IP address from the location where you entered your order and we do set temporary cookies from the web page only to enhance your shopping experience and to help prevent fraud. We do not track how or where you use the web. We may use Google Analytics to track and analyze trends for our advertising. We do not collect personal information for this.
- You will always have the option to opt out of receiving sales offers.
- We do not sell or distribute any personal information to any 3rd
- We respect your right to privacy, and we take that seriously.
- Your email address is used to identify your account with Rugs Luxe.